Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > My Discovery 3

My 2005 Discovery 3 se
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Shane1000rr

2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
My 2005 Discovery 3 se

Well bit the bullet in Dec and bought my first Disco 3 having previously owned a disco 300tdi and a Disco 2 td5 both great vehicles and I was sad to see both go Really like the Disco 3 but my god itโ€™s learned me so much in a small space of time Noticed it was sitting an inch lower on rear drivers side wheel so thinking it was airbag changed that also changed same height level sensor then all hell broke loose suspension dropped after a short drive and all functions gone so ordered four level sensors oem and replaced them no joy then I found the info on this site fantastic got say So my pal borrowed a diagnostic and we decided to have a go at this calibration I read about honestly I was bricking it never had to do anything like this before I am a total novice to my joy it leveled perfectly after going through the motions So happy as we changed oil and filters brake pads and discs all round buzzing . Two weeks down the line suspension drop Again hdc fault special programs gone no throttle needle moving so back to the forum for a bit read sure enough abs sensor fault I thought after reading some articles so back to diagnostic tool wich showed a load of issues what previous was not there but when I saw front right abs sensor fault thought yes so wheel off to check it out bloody thing had been joined and taped up by previous owner so replaced cleared codes and pray to god all is well for a while. My point is the info on here has helped me massively As a total novice and is really appreciated top forum guys love it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post #211661828th Jan 2020 8:56 pm
Ruper

United States 2005 LR3 4.4 V8 SE Auto Maya GoldLR3
Me Too

I got my first whack at a land rover and bought my 2005 LR3 Disco 3 over the and I guess. I too have had some issues and have found this to be the most knowledgeable forum around. Don't know anyone over here (US) that owns one personally so I had to get a diagnostic tool. Went with IID Gap Diagnostics BT tool and it is worth every penny. Trying to get a key cut so I can program a second key but she is running top notch after my Fat Lane Transmission ECU flash.update,

Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions and who have done excellent write-ups to share. They are priceless.
Only vehicle I've owned that I can't wait to get in to drive, even at 15 years old now.
 2005 Land Rover D3, 4.4L V8, Maya Gold Metallic
1966 Scout 800, 196 cu.in.
1975 Scout II, 392 cu.in. 

Post #211988810th Feb 2020 1:00 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >