Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
Blackbox Diagnostic Equiment Summer Special Discount

Sorry guys
Bit of a commercial post here. Embarassed

I have put it off as long as a dare, but non the less i really do need to mention for the benefit of anyone interested, or anyone who may have missed out on our introductory offer, that we currently have a special summer discount this July of 20% off all our products and systems with the exception of our Basic Bits range.

Many of you will now know that our equipment really is one seriously capable bit of kit that is growing in capability all the time and i am sure many members will vouch for it, even those who have just had a little bit of BBS magic sprinkled on their Disco 3's just the once Very Happy

warmest regards to all

Post #4924317th Jul 2009 6:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DiscoDunc

England 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Aintree GreenDiscovery 4

can you pm me what I need / you recommend and confirm breakdown of prices please.
 Duncan
-----------------------------------------------------
If I'd known I was going to be so thirsty this morning I'd have drunk more beer last night.
FFRR Autobiography 4.4 SDV8 MY17
D4 HSE MY13 SOLD
FFRR 3.6 Vogue TDV8 SOLD
D4 HSE MY10 SOLD
D4 SE TECH MY15 SOLD
D4 XS MY12 SOLD
D4 HSE MY10 SOLD
D3 HSE MY06 - Re-Cycled Worldwide 

Post #4924397th Jul 2009 6:31 pm
pitcaig

Scotland 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto ChablisDiscovery 4

Hi
Could you also pm/email me with the cost for a single vehicle system.

Thanks
Graeme

Post #4924437th Jul 2009 6:35 pm
Slimer
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Rather than doing it via PM why not post on here the bare minimum kit required for a D3 and the upgrade and accessory options Confused
 The End  
Post #4924547th Jul 2009 7:10 pm
mark_101v

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Yes, I'd be interested in finding out what the cost of a 'bare minimum' starter kit is. Thumbs Up

Post #4924667th Jul 2009 7:36 pm
Martin
Site Admin and Owner 

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

Yes, please share with the whole site.
 06 D3 SE / 15 LR D90 XS SW / 88 LR 90 Td5 / 68 BMW 2000 ti
Any issues with the site let me know! 

Post #4924787th Jul 2009 7:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
LR3GuyJoe

United States 2005 LR3 4.4 V8 SE Auto Bonatti GreyLR3

Also is there any benefit to getting it if you do not have the factory nav system at all? It seems like all the really cool things you can add to the D3 are dependent on having the nav system at the very least.

I am interested in the it regardless for reading codes and doing my own service after my warranty is up.
 Sceen name use to be "wantsanlr3"

Club Traxide
Club RLD winch mount
Club MTRs

-MY05 SE
-A frankenstein Mini '66 sportspack with a vauxhall lump
-'64 AH Sprite

Post #4925027th Jul 2009 8:43 pm
tintenter

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

yes i would like to know what a single vehicle cost would be as i might be in a position to aford with the discount
 Tintenter
Corris Grey Discovery 4 HSE

Bigger permagrin now installed

Semper in excretum, sole profundum moveat. 

Post #4925277th Jul 2009 9:13 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Hiya All
Firstly thank you all for the warm response to my post and our offer.

By far and away our most popular choice for any and all D3 owners has been the SV222 kit which includes all the hardware and software for full coverage and capability on a single Discovery 3. Its what Wiggs started with and was reviewed right here.

It's previous retail price was 770.70 but as mentioned this July, after ordering on our shop, we will contact you and offer it at just 615.54 GBP regardless of if you choose to pay by bank transfer or Credit card.
There is a slightly cheaper kit, the SV122 that used to be 719.07 and is now 557.26 but that does not allow you to read or clear fault codes in stand alone mode (no PC), hence it is not as popular.
Frankly even i have been saved a couple of times out in the field by being able to whip out the Extreme unit i keep always in my glove box (This comes with the SV222 Kit) and clear the faults on a troublesome system that allows me to go on my way with a smug expression of superiority.

To order simply go to Blackbox-solutions.com, click on shop, Faultmate MSV-2, kits, then add either SV1252 or SV222 to the cart, proceed to checkout and answer the questions there re payment and delivery etc.

Don't worry that it looks like full price when you order, you will be contacted with the discounted price before any money is actually taken.

If anyone has any queries or questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Speaking of which, sadly wantsanlr3 there is not a lot of software only things that can be enabled on a base car with our systems renowned and quite awesome CCF edit facility. However there are other things you can do such as edit your Air suspension system heights, and i am continually promised by my team that flash programming of all ECU's will finally be ready for release soon. (I stopped asking Embarassed )

In addition i am sure that many now owners of our system will happily agree that there simply is no finer feeling in the world than having equipment on hand that makes you the master of the astounding degree of built in diagnostic capability in each D3 rather than it being something that controls you.

Post #4925297th Jul 2009 9:17 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

PS, Martin i just really love that Avatar / theme Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
i so wish i could use that with my motley crew.

Post #4925307th Jul 2009 9:20 pm
XX03

United Kingdom 

BBS SPY wrote:

Don't worry that it looks like full price when you order, you will be contacted with the discounted price before any money is actually taken.

And very quickly I can confirm, just remember to pick your mobile up if using it as your contact number.....Guess who left his at home Embarassed .............well done Emma for your persistant trying Thumbs Up
 Formerly Blakey  
Post #4925447th Jul 2009 9:49 pm
disco4x4au

Australia 

How will overseas (eg Australia) customers be contacted for the discount?

Cheers,

Gordon
 ex - 2006 D3 TDV6 SE, silver, with lots of stuff - R.I.P.
ex - 2009 D3 TDV6 SE, silver, had lots of stuff too!
Now - 2010 RRS 3.0 TDV6, rimini red, 18" rims + Cooper LTZ, rear eLocker, Spider tuning box, GOE protection plates and rock sliders, GOE 3way shortened rods. 

Post #4926058th Jul 2009 2:20 am
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

We are all overseas to BBS Wink
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #4926268th Jul 2009 8:46 am
tintenter

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

placed the order to day Thumbs Up but after the phone call it would seem that you can't have it deliverd to a different address than the the card is registered to, so in my case it would get bounce around a van for 5 days still not able to deliver then sent back as there would be nobody available at home to sign for it, and for that you would be paying an extra £33 for delivery as well as a 3% surcharge for using your credit card Big Cry beginning to wonder how i thought this would be an easy transaction, Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head
 Tintenter
Corris Grey Discovery 4 HSE

Bigger permagrin now installed

Semper in excretum, sole profundum moveat. 

Post #4926388th Jul 2009 9:51 am
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

We get some sexy sounding babe like Emma, Vicky or Paula to call you in the evening your time, morning ours, and whisper sweet things to you.
Seriously we supply many people all over the world and it's never been a problem, in fact our Admin are always getting compliments for their efficiency.

Post #4926408th Jul 2009 10:00 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >