DISCO4.COM > General (D4)

Contact e mail for LR boss
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

met wrote:
I work for a FTSE 20 company and can assure you that emailing the CEO does absolutely work!!

I know that it works as I have used it myself Whistle . Ususally it's because a\ the customer has a valid complaint and has been genuinely failed by the process thus far....b\ the customer is a pain in the Censored and won't accept the outcome thus far....c\ the customer has a 'do you know who I am' type inflated ego and feels the need to sidestep the process as it is beneath them.

I have always worked from the point of view of empowering staff to assess and deal with complaints at source within a defined policy structure so it should rarely need to be escalated to the very top. Any complaint will claim to have a mitigating circumstance but the assessment of that should and can be built into the scope of the policy. Always back your staff up publicly and if anything new can be learned from the incident handling then adapt the policy after. I can't count on my fingers how many complaints reach my desk over the last 15 years ...by contrast I can count on the numerous letters, e-mails and telephone calls telling me how well my staff dealt with a problem at the time.

I accept that the MD, FD has to judge each complaint that does get to him on the basis of the greater good ...but if it happens too frequently for the wrong reasons then they need to ask some fundamental questions of why and why these things aren't being dealt with at an earlier stage, which given the amount of poor feedback on this site about LRCS, is my overriding point. Smile
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #8437335th Oct 2011 12:50 pm
Russell

United Kingdom 

Thanks for all the info and PM's
 MY17 D5 1st Edition Namib Orange
MY15 D4 HSE Kaikoura Stone
MY12 D4 HSE Nara Bronze Sold and gone
MY11 D4 HSE Stornaway Grey Sold and gone
D3 S spec Silver Sold and gone
Tow bar, full length roof bars, side steps, tow bar storage unit, surround camers.
D4 camera club 

Post #8437385th Oct 2011 1:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >