Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
goldypurple

England 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 GS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4

yes one of those pipes and a small EGR pipe

Post #229566914th Jun 2022 9:31 am
halliday51

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Unknown ColourDiscovery 4

Okay thank you. because of these fault codes P006A-00 AND P1247-00 can be a number of things like our man tells us on previous page. Need a smoke test way forward. Struggling with that at min as all booked up till next month. I need to buy one

Post #229567214th Jun 2022 9:46 am
goldypurple

England 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 GS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4

how did you get on with your issue?

Post #229791930th Jun 2022 1:49 pm
halliday51

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Unknown ColourDiscovery 4

Hiya goldie. Turned out to be driver side inlet. I had it replaced at Listers LR Solihull. Now what I will say since this happened I have taken out Motoreasy warranty. Fantastic cover. My car as just over hundred thou covered for £80 a month. Consequential damage covered and as I took the car for service or health check I have also had the 90 day wear and tear taken off the policy. Now also as an option you can pay a small amount extra to be able to take the car to garage of your choice. Labor of £120 hourly rate anything more you pay the rest. Also BETTERMENT removed which means you pay sod all for parts. All I pay is £50 toward fix. Now most places like jag Landrover do not take 3rd party warranty but like mine I was offered finance for the fix called BUMPER finance thru LR which is a soft credit check. If take this option you pay a first instalment and if you have warranty thru 3rd party they will then pay you the full price of fix so you can then have option to keep moneys and pay finance over X MONTHS or pay of the fix there and then and pocket your first instalment made on BUMPER. Bumper is also interest free. Was a great way forward for me as I don’t have lots cash around me. The only thing that’s not covered on warranty is exhaust tyres etc so no inlets was not covered in any case. Still BUMPER finance was the answer for me which LR was very happy to help me with £1500 spread over 6 months interest free. They can do up to 9 months. So with PLAN B warranty Motoreasy this covers for any failure on MOT such as even front bush arms and wheel bearings. I advise all of you who dont have much cash around you and for piece of mind for BODY OFF jobs covered thru Motoreasy. Lots of freebies as well like 1 year download online Haynes manual. I had some quotes for warranty some £200 a month with no wear and tear or consequential damage. Excellent. Motoreasy👍👍👍. EGR valves covered as this is wear and tear carbon build up sticky valves etc covered. Body off turbos and waste gates actuators covered👍 Final drive. Gearbox covered👍

Post #229792630th Jun 2022 2:12 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >