Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Wheels & Tyres

Difference between Scorpion S/T and Scorpion Zero?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Flying Doctor

2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Manual Java BlackDiscovery 3

BCP - absolutely right, and I agree with your views. If outright speed was my thing, believe me, I would not be driving a LandRover!

To clarify, this was on a near deserted motorway, dry roads and a clear sky. The job was 39 miles away and was serious, although this should not affect my decision making. I was making appropriate progress for the conditions and the marked Police car obviously agreed as it remained firmly planted in Lane 1 at a sedate speed. If they were unduly concerned, they could easily have followed me for a distance to clock my speed. I was obviously within the vehicles capabilities as there is an artificial limit applied somewhere above it, and it is also within the speed ratings for my tyres. Add it all together, I was driving within my exemptions and, I believe, appropriately. Obviously, I am exposing myself to scrutiny by posting this, and I would not risk my continuing work by doing something that could be interpreted as illegal. The rest of the time, I have driven for 17 years, 30,000 per year and have yet to have a single point (touch wood).... Ner Ner !

Anyway, back to tyres................... Yawn
 Java Black, Side steps, Window Tint, Painted Bumpers and Arches, Roof and Dash Blue Lights and a Meaty Siren.... lovely!  
Post #44603028th Mar 2009 11:13 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >