No i havent and Im still deciding if i will be although Im finding it doesnt tow as well as my mapped D3........so maybe. Not sure who I will use though. Probably Alive or BAS when if the exchange rate improves.
11th Nov 2015 1:01 pm
Member Since: 12 Jul 2010
Location: Stellenbosch, Republic of the Western Cape
No, the prospect of having to buy another ECU, then ship that to the UK and back...
no way I can justify spending that much moola with our current exchange rate
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum