Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Duckworths, Market Rasen
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
John C

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Cairns BlueDiscovery 3
Duckworths, Market Rasen

Just been for a couple of trips to Duckworths, one for a 60K service, and the second shortly afterwards to sort out a warranty issue.

As I've mentioned before, superb service, great value, D3 loaner on both occasions (which makes life very much easier as I have a fitted dog box that needs transferring from mine). All the work was explained to me, and I got a couple of phone calls updating me on progress and advising me on work.

Saved me a considerable job cleaning it (as it was very mucky) as they washed it after carrying out my warranty work. I wasn't looking forward to a cold Sunday afternoon's clean!!!

Pleased I went for the LR warranty. No hassle and the service dept handled all the claim (just as it would have been within the first three years).

Highly recommended, and very much worth the 40 minute drive past a couple of other large chain dealerships!

John
 2020 SDV6 D5 HSE, Carpathian Grey +
2022 Tesla Model Y LR... almost Carpathian Grey
Previously : 2005 TDV6 SE Auto, Cairns Blue (288K) - ours for 16 years 

Post #40291115th Jan 2009 7:09 pm
Harlequin

United Kingdom 

John
Pleased to hear. Even though I have bought 4 Discos from a certain dealership in Hull, I now, NEVER, let them anywhere near it when it comes to warranty work / servicing because they are useless. Duckworths have serviced my vehicles for the last 5 years or so, and my experience has been exactly the same as yours - outstanding customer service and everyone there is interested in Land Rovers and knows what they are doing. Thumbs Up
 I was taught to be cautious.  
Post #41062628th Jan 2009 1:45 pm
Spanish Fly

Spain 2005 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Tangiers OrangeDiscovery 3

I have just ordered a load of MATZKER parts from Duckworths. Their service is impeccable. They didn't even get Censored off when I cocked up an order, had TNT collect it, and return it two days later. Robin in the parts department is a star. I would definitely reccomend them Thumbs Up

Post #41065328th Jan 2009 2:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >