DISCO4.COM > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

GTR is down, HELP..
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
aslostasyou

United States 2005 LR3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyLR3
GTR is down, HELP..

Hi all,

I tried to get a subscription to GTR today and the site appears to be down?!? I searched the forum and this appears to be a common thing with it. What a mess!

I'm still sorting this wheel stud issue on the LR3. I'm almost there but I can't seem to figure out how to remove the parking brake linkage from the hub assembly.

[See photo below]

Click image to enlarge

Any ideas?

- JPM

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green
 Jason Paul Michaels | Director of Sales and Marketing | Land Rover Lifestyle Magazine
direct. 813-334-7674 offices. 505-979-2338 fax. 888-575-6247

Looking for the latest Land Rover news on the Internet? Checkout - http://www.landroverBLOGroll.com

"We had seen God in His splendors, heard the text that Nature renders. We had reached the naked soul of man." - E.S. 

Post #48124214th Jun 2009 4:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
aslostasyou

United States 2005 LR3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyLR3

So it turns out that this one was just froze up. I was able to remove the drivers side just fine. I ended up having to cut the e-brake cable on this side. -sigh-

Took the rear hubs to the dealer this morning to have new bearings and studs fitted and plan on reassembing tonight. I was able to fit the new studs in the front by myself.

- JPM
 Jason Paul Michaels | Director of Sales and Marketing | Land Rover Lifestyle Magazine
direct. 813-334-7674 offices. 505-979-2338 fax. 888-575-6247

Looking for the latest Land Rover news on the Internet? Checkout - http://www.landroverBLOGroll.com

"We had seen God in His splendors, heard the text that Nature renders. We had reached the naked soul of man." - E.S. 

Post #48181115th Jun 2009 3:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >