DISCO4.COM > In Car Electronics (D3)

heated front seats
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Trucks

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3
heated front seats

Hi
Just thought I would show some pictures of my drivers heated seat or not heated in this case.
Had the car since November last year and decided today in all this weather to check out the reason why I was getting no heat to my seat but all the others did.
I did read about seat removal and removing the heating elements so it only took an hour to get it out and stripped down and as you can see the result in the pictures how it never caught fire when the seat started to burn God knows
Click image to enlarge

I suppose there is nothing you can do about it just be aware what can happen especially if you were driving,land rover should be made to call all the affected cars in and replace the seat ,perhaps they have but obviously this one was not done

After stripping the element off the seat some foam came away so I am asking if anyone has a seat base with the foam in good condition with or without the beige leather intact message me please .

Post #218368031st Oct 2020 6:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >