Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

Help finding a Land Rover mechanic that works with customer
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
robpenrose

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4

Sama tree cutter wrote:
Welcome to the forum , lots of attitudes here I see !

I’m not watching over someone’s shoulder like a prick . If your too arrogant to work as a team then your obviously not the person I’d have in my yard. When I worked fir Leyland DAF is was all about helping each other out .
Wouldn’t expect anything less from a forum and this attitude confirmed my annoyance with being charged £75/ hour to watch so called mechanics google stuff .
If your worth your money then what’s to hide ?
25 years as an arborist and always had customers watching our work . When your good at what you do who cares

You must have a lot of free time. If I’m paying someone, it’s because I can’t do the required task, or I don’t have time to do it.

I can’t think of anything worse than to be paying someone, and having to be there as well.

The only thing i do like is to have a quick look underneath if I happen to be around when it’s on the ramp, but that’s it.

Current: D4 HSE
Previous: BMW Z4M Coupe
Previous: Land Rover Defender 90 CSW Td5
Previous: Land Rover Discovery Td5 ES 

Post #226324220th Nov 2021 10:44 am
OvalAutos

United Kingdom 

Flack wrote:
I Actually dont mind somebody watching me being mobile for so long you get used to it. I mean if the person looking on tries to tell you how to do it, then thats a different story.

Flack Thumbs Up

I don't mind members wanting to see what we do and have a go. Kev (KNWATKINS) helped out lifting the body off his RRS because it's such a opportunity that many people don't get to see let alone do. BTW, he didn't hinder us at all.

I'm always encouraging customers to have a go themselves if they've got some tools and the job is simple enough. Sense of pride and all that.....
 Joe  
Post #226324420th Nov 2021 10:57 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >