Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Africa

Is it just me or do customer service suck?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
IronMan

South Africa 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3
Is it just me or do customer service suck?

OK so from my other post last night by D3 is sitting at LR Centurion (was in the area when the Engine System Fault appeared and crawled back to dealer after call to LR Assist).

I was promised a call in the morning to let me know what is for what... I called at 10am to find out what is going on. Eventually I got hold of technician on duty last night and said he will get service manager to call me back right away.
12:00 I called again requesting to speak to service manager only to be told he is on leave... now I get through to workshop (this has taken me almost 10min). OK so finaly someone asks the details reg. etc. Car has not been checked for fault yet, but was promised to do right away... yeah right.... Was suppose to get a call back latest 13:00 to confirm status... tic toc... still waiting...

Now the history here: I purshased my D3 from this dealer and after 12 months got so frustrated with their poor service (or lack off) that I decided to go to the guys at Midrand... WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! I'm actually considering fetching the car and crawl with it at 10Km/h to Midrand and get them to sort it out... EISH!!! Censored

Why is it that there is so BIG difference in client experience between dealers? After all they must realise that the actual sale of the car is only the biginning of the whole experience! Confused

I'm generaly a very patient man... but Censored Censored Censored

K, nuff said!

Post #22917929th Nov 2007 12:34 pm
heine

South Africa 2009 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Alaska WhiteDiscovery 3

I'm very much of the opinion that the service at Midrand is a McCarthy group thing and not a landy one . Thumbs Up

Post #22918529th Nov 2007 12:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >