Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > General

New SE but what year?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
JMC

Scotland 

Quote:
picked mine up in September as an 06MY and it was full '06 spec...

Yes, but which model?? My guess is that the 06MY SE / HSE changed in December with the removal of the Bi-Xenons etc, but the lower models didn't actually change spec at all with the years?? Just an uninformed guess... Question

Post #4915121st Mar 2006 10:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
simon

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

you should have an order form from the dealer listing all options and standard items fitted... I did with mine... have they stopped doing this now ?

Also what was listed as standard when you ordered ? if the spec is changed how is the customer reasonably likely to know ?

-s

Post #4915521st Mar 2006 11:02 pm
blue meanie
D3 Decade 

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Cairns BlueDiscovery 3

JMC wrote:
Quote:
picked mine up in September as an 06MY and it was full '06 spec...

Yes, but which model?? My guess is that the 06MY SE / HSE changed in December with the removal of the Bi-Xenons etc, but the lower models didn't actually change spec at all with the years?? Just an uninformed guess... Question

according to the sales chap wen I ordered mine in June last year when the spec changed, the HSE was changed to include everything on the factory options apart from privacy glass,tow pack and locking rear diff to distance it from the SE but the list went up by about £2.5k abd I think it's remained the same since?
 and theeeeennn......???  
Post #4916121st Mar 2006 11:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
10forcash

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

Sounds about right, ordered mine (HSE) in May originally for a August delivery, dealer rang me in July to advise September as the options i'd specced were the same as an '06 HSE standard - wish i'd have got the locking rear diff though Rolling Eyes no price change and an extra £350 trade in to compensate for the delay Shocked the only thing I specced that wasn't standard HSE '06 was the factory-fit tow pack

Post #4918721st Mar 2006 11:40 pm
chippypip

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Quote:

Anyway, Chippypip, I now feel like the daddy bear in the Goldielocks story...... WHO'S been sitting in MY chair..... Laughing

We didn't eat any porridge in it....

I think....

Better ask the youngsters!

We had our equipment familiarisation in it too as the weather was really cold outside.

Thoughtful chaps!

P.S. What do you reckon to the side steps, do your trouser leg backs get dirty when you step out?

Post #4940522nd Mar 2006 6:45 pm
JMC

Scotland 

Quote:
What do you reckon to the side steps, do your trouser leg backs get dirty when you step out?

Check my gallery and you will notice something missing - I had Lakeland remove the sidesteps and do the turbochip in their place 8)

I've had side steps on a couple of previous Discos and didn't want them again. Besides, with access height adjust you simply don't need them. Not to mention the mucky trousers AND the PITA they are off road. Just something else to get caught on a boulder Wink

Post #4942222nd Mar 2006 8:15 pm
110CSW

United Kingdom 

I've got a 6A VIN built in Sept 05 so its 06MY. It has the bi-xenons and they are outstanding. The only option I specified was metallic but it came with a full size spare as well which I didn't pay for.

Post #4945122nd Mar 2006 10:03 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >