Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > IIDTool Help

P600A-85 Ingenium Engine
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Jamiehol

United Kingdom 
P600A-85 Ingenium Engine

Bit of a long shot this one as it’s not a D3 or D4 but my mums Disco Sport.

It keeps coming up with restricted performance sometimes you get a range of faults but most commonly you get P600A-85 Manifold Absolute Pressure - Mass or Volume Air Flow Correlation - Bus Ignacio/message failure - signal is above allowable range.

I’ve scanned it with my IID to get the fault, you can clear the fault and as long as you drive gently it won’t fault again however there is literally not throttle response from idle to make the car move, if there is any resistance up hill or turned wheels if you try and pull away from stationary the car stalls.

When it’s like the disconnect the MAP sensor it will drive ok to an extent I.e. you can pull away ok but it’s flat as there is no boost I assume with no valid MAP sensor signal the ECU drops to a default map and doesn’t allow any boost to build.

I’ve tried cleaning the MAP sensor but it’s made no difference.

What I’ve also observed is when it’s faulting like this, if I have the MAP connected but disconnect the air flow meter it will pull away and boost ok, so I don’t think there is a boost leak as I’d expect to get a restricted performance fault if the MAP isn’t seeing any boost with itself connected but no MAF connection.

It’s worth noting that the car has had a replacement DPF and EGR in the last 7 months.

Like I said at the start a bit of a long shot anyone seen this before or have any other thoughts, before I look at swapping the MAF.

Post #229942310th Jul 2022 8:09 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >