DISCO4.COM > Technical (D4)

Rear Parking Sensor Issue
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
NiickJW

United Kingdom 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4
Rear Parking Sensor Issue

Hi,
Last week on my 2012 D4 XS had the message rear camera not available and all my parking sensors stopped working. Scanned with my IID tool and got a fault B1B48-96 Left Outer Sensor Internal failure. I know it’s a 50/50 chance it could be the loom as well. So on Friday I ordered a new sensor off eBay and it arrive Saturday morning. Bit of Googling and found I could fit it without removing the bumper. So fitted it, checked it worked by driving forward and back on the drive, camera and all sensor work as should. On Sunday took my son to his football match and as I put the car into reverse, camera working and all sensors working but LR sensors flatlining and showing as though I’d hit something?? Driven it twice yesterday. Once no issues second time same with sensor flatlining. Is there anyway to check a sensor off the car and is the loom number the same for all model years as this is my next port of call to change.

[img]https://www.disco3.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/40511/IMG_3081~0.mov[/img]

Cheers
Nick

Post #23352422nd May 2023 6:30 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >