Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: Discovery 3 and 4 Vehicles

[For Sale] 2004 Discovery 3 TDV6 92,000 miles, £4500 ono
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
ellwood

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 GS Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
[For Sale] 2004 Discovery 3 TDV6 92,000 miles, £4500 ono

Putting up my recently acquired D3 as I just don't have time to sort it.

I bought the car from the second owner, who had it ten years. It is a low mileage for year, with good history. He had used it to tow his caravan on occasion.

He had let the battery go flat, which then has caused a few common issues. I put a new battery on it at the weekend (£161). It had belts done a couple of years ago, with little mileage done since then. It has MOT until November and hasn't had an advisory in years.
it does need brakes, but I have discs and pads for it.

It's in really good condition all round - with just a little bit of paint on the roof that as flaked off.

It is fitted with Range Rover 21 inch alloys - and has full set of five wheels. 4 tyres are good, one has a bit of wear. I'd swap that for the (pretty much new) spare.

When I picked the car up it was doing the usual steering angle sensor issue of faulting out the suspension and only allowing to run in low. I've fixed the steering angle sensor (and have a spare to go with the car). It also shows an engine fault - which fault codes say is EGR. I have a BAS blanking kit to go with it.

There is a chip in the windscreen, and the sat nav screen isn't working as the previous owner had removed the drive.

Everything else works. Has heated rear seats and Logic 7 stereo system.

I planned to work through the issues and sort them, but my work has taken off and I'm tight on time. Hence putting it up for sale. I'll include a CarSoft reader.

It's not great optics, but I'm waiting on the V5. I have the green slip and the V5 will be with me any day now.

Ad ID 230208-247 (for admins)

Post #23258808th Feb 2023 11:53 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >