Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] 2008 Discovery 3 XS 121K miles
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Leo Disco

United Kingdom 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Manual Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3
[For Sale] 2008 Discovery 3 XS 121K miles

For sale my 2008 Discovery 3 , 2.7 TDV6, Stornoway Grey, Manual XS, Mileage 121K. Price £6,100

By far the best car I have owned. I bought it from Stratstone in Stockton, It was a sales manager’s car, I have owned it for 6 years (second owner). It’s a manual and returns about 36 MPG. It has several upgrades on a standard XS such as:

Exterior
Xenon headlights, Front LED running lights in fog lights, LED rear lights, Heated windscreen, Coloured wheelarches, door handles and rear door handle, Side rubbing strips protection, Mud flaps, Fixed tow bar, Side steps, Window deflectors, D4 front grill (also still have the original).

Interior
Cubby fridge, Heated front seats, Upgraded steering wheel by Royal steering Wheels, Radio trim, steering wheel and interior door handles coated with Hydrographs Carbon fibre effect. D4 upgraded Bluetooth, DAB via Pure module with external aerial, Video interface GVIF installed under passenger seat and used for reversing camera (other video inputs available), Privacy window tints from B pillar to rear.

Engine
EGR’s removed via deactivation software (in 2017)
The condition is excellent including the external paint, leather interior and underneath.
As an engineer I am handy with the spanners and have installed several upgrades and completed services over the years with help from this site and changed the engine oil every 6 months. All of the services and replacements have been preventative.

Service history as follows
I have all the service history from new and a big pile of receipts from servicing, parts and accessories.
Date 16.6.09 – Mileage 10,073 – Stratstone Stockton. Service
Date 21.5.10 – Mileage 22,835 - Stratstone Stockton. Service
Date 19.5.11 – Mileage 32,247 - Stratstone Stockton. Service
Date 18.5.12 – Mileage 41,331 - Stratstone Stockton. Service
Date 17.5.13 – Mileage 52,242 - Stratstone Stockton. Service
Date 15.5.14 – Mileage 63,148 - Stratstone Stockton. Service
Date 16.8.14 - Mileage 64,600- Me, Changed timing belts and oil pump with genuine LR parts and all brake pipes
Date 02.10.14 - Mileage 64,900- Me, Changed all Diff oils and transfer box oil
Date 15.5.15– Mileage 68,088 - Stratstone Stockton. Service
Date 18.6.16– Mileage 78,708 – Les Potts (Indy) Sunderland. Service and Front lower arms replaced
Date 18.10.17– Mileage 97,820 – Les Potts (Indy) Sunderland
Date 20.10.17– Mileage 97,820 – Me, Front track rods, brake fluid, alternator, belt and
tensioner, front and rear drop links replaced.
Date 10.11.18– Mileage 108,625 – Me, Service, with oil, fuel filter, coolant all gear oils and Diff oils replaced
Date 01.07.19– Mileage 115,625 – Me, Front and Rear prop shafts, rear track rods, all brake discs (Bembo coated), brake pads, parking brake shoes and front brake calipers replaced
Date 19.07.19– Mileage 115,826 – Kwik fit Air conditioning recharge
Date 16.11.19– Mileage 120,001 – Me, Service including oil, and air filter
Date 30.03.20– Mileage 121,382 – Team Valley Land Rover, Rear upper suspension arms replaced
Registration Plate
I readiness for sale I removed my private plate and got a fresh MOT in March 2020.
MOT
I have all of the old MOT’s any advisories have been repaired ASAP. The MOT was 24th of March 2020. It passed with 2 advisories which were:
• Wear on the rear tires. These were the winter wheels and tyres which have now been replaced with the summer wheels and tires which have good tread
• Wear in one of the rear bushes of the suspension arms. Both arms and all bushes were replaced including wheel alignment by Team Valley Land Rover on the 30th of March

The car is in the North East.
I know the car inside out so happy to answer any questions

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #21510142nd Jun 2020 2:35 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >