Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] 2008 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 3 HSE 2.7 D **REDUCED**
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Bananaman

United Kingdom 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Lugano TealDiscovery 3
[For Sale] 2008 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 3 HSE 2.7 D **REDUCED**

Top of the range HSE model, very high spec - plus lots of upgrades. It runs beautifully, no issues whatsoever. Always looked after well. Genuine reason for sale.

Full service history, 120k miles (might go up very slightly as still in occasional use), MOT: 24/05/2019. Both keys present, manual and paperwork/V5 also present.

In the rare Lugano Teal colour (has very subtle, tiny gold flecks in the metallic paint, very pretty!). Depending on the light, it usually looks a beautiful dark blue, other times you can see a slight hint of green shining through.

In good condition for age, usual country lane scratches, one or two tiny car park 'dings'. Have not had any accidents with it. Inside in overall good used condition; some signs of use, commensurate with age. The leather seats are either in good or very good condition. I am a non-smoker.

Lots of high spec stuff as standard with this top of the range model (such as full leather black seats, sun roof, Harman Kardon sound system, heated memory seats, heated windscreen, Xenon adaptive headlights). But it's also had lots of upgrades: It's had a BAS remap done, which has resulted in better performance all round, has increased the BHP, yet with slightly better fuel economy. If you prefer however, this remap is very easily reversible. It has had recent new front brake discs and pads (upgraded to larger Disco 4 type). The standard sat nav system has been replaced with a Disco 4 sat nav (better screen, plus no longer requires a CD). Reversing camera installed, tinted windows (done professionally). Have replaced the rear lights with Discovery 4 LED ones, the standard fog lights have been upgraded to Osram LED combined fog/daytime running lights. Have bought genuine Land Rover rubber mats throughout, sorry not pictured as I took them out to clean. The detachable tow bar is far superior to the standard Land Rover one (which has had issues with the detachable ball), the one fitted now (bought brand new) has only been used once - so still looks great.

Always maintained well. It's just had 4 brand new Goodyear tyres fitted - well, almost brandnew, I have done less than 50 miles on them. The compressor and the electric parking brake were both replaced in 2016. Again, it runs like a dream, no issues with it at all.
It really is a fantastic car, you're very welcome to have a look (no pressure). I'm in Devon, near Okehampton.
Sorry, no P/X. Payment to be paid directly into my bank account (Faster Payment Transfer). Alternatively happy to accept cash, as long as I can pay it into my account in my Lloyds branch. Sorry, no cheques or banker's draft.

Far too many specs to mention. Fantastic car, you're very welcome to have a look (no pressure). £8500

Post #200115216th Nov 2018 1:22 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >