Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold]
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Trantorman

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Commercial XS Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4
[Sold]

My 2013 Discovery commercial died yesterday with crankshaft failure... Big Cry
Ideal for a re-engine for a long therm keeper for someone, its an honest well looked after 8 speed Disco. If there is no interest in it I will buy a full engine and have it rebuilt

The Disco is Black with Black, with full black heated leather and sat Nav, it benefits from a comprehensive service history and is MOT's till Feb 2020. Registered Feb 2013 with 4 previous keepers.

The leather interior is clean and tidy as the exterior, there is some corrosion across the bonnet with historic stone chips and the tires and brakes are all good.

the current mileage is around 173,000, the car is stored inside and i can send pictures to any interested party.
Price is £ OVNO, note the Disco is in the north east of Scotland but i can assist with loading and or delivery.

By way of an indication on parts costs I can advise the following:

Full Landrover Engine LR054388 £5,941 Inc Vat

Bearmarch Turbos, £2,160 Inc VAT

Misc consumable gaskets fluids etc £700. Inc VAT

Total excluding labour, £8,800.

You can buy a short motor £4621 and have the turbos rebuilt for around £1200-1500, but in my views the new turbos and full Land rover engine offers the best long term value.

I also have a Non running 150,000 mile engine which could be a source of a Crankshaft if your handy with the spanners, this is listed separately and I also have a 2010 D4 6 speed Disco 4 that starts and runs but the engine needs replacement turbos that vehicle has done approx 136,000 miles, which will also be listed shortly. for £2,250.00

Please PM and we can swap mobile numbers to chat on any interest

Post #208567520th Sep 2019 7:17 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >