Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: Other Vehicles

[Sold] Bailey Senator Caravan
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Scottjp

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Bailey Senator Caravan

I advertised our Bailey Senator caravan on here last autumn but didn't advertise it anywhere else as it was being used at the time and I haven't advertised it elsewhere since as I'd like it to go to a good home, however, I could now do with moving it on.

We enjoyed it and would like someone else to get some enjoyment out of it now, we bought it from here and it tows particularly well behind a D3!

Its a twin axle, 5 birth (2 proper sized doubles, plus a bunk). It was built in 1997 and was a luxury model, when new. Its got a built in shower and WC, proper size gas cooker and fridge (gas, 12v and 240v), along with a gas heater that provides central heating via ducts and water heating. It also has air conditioning (but we haven't tested this). It has blinds on all windows, plus fly screens and curtains.

It has a mover that was working when it was last towed but hasn't been used for a couple of years. It needs a new leisure battery to check it.

It's in VGC for its age. It hasn't been towed for a couple of years but was free running, when I moved it recently. It did have a little damp in one corner but its been sealed up previously and in use last year without any issues. It has a little bit of damage on one side, where the channel has had a small knock (photo now uploaded) and a couple of pieces of laminate to the interior trim have cracked (as per photos).

I'll let the full awning plus porch awning (both only been used a handful of times), plus waste water container, fresh water container and other bits and pieces go with it, if it sells for the full price and I'll donate to the forum of course.

Price reduced from previous to: £2,000 - collected from Kent. Or £1,750 without the awnings etc.

Now onto my second D3, alongside my fourth FFRR - I don't learn!  
Post #229585415th Jun 2022 2:28 pm
willie.macleod

United Kingdom 

I'm interested but am miles away from you so will need to work out easiest way to collect, I'll pm you now.

Post #229723925th Jun 2022 5:31 pm
Scottjp

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Item now sold, thankyou Willie for a very pleasant sale.

Donation made to the forum. Thumbs Up
 Now onto my second D3, alongside my fourth FFRR - I don't learn!  
Post #22984284th Jul 2022 12:33 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >