Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: Other Vehicles

[Sold] Corsa 1.4 Limited Edition, 90bhp version, 66 plate
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
LiftedDisco

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial Auto Barolo BlackDiscovery 4
[For Sale] Corsa 1.4 Limited Edition, 90bhp version, 66 plate

Our son is in the process of changing his car and, whilst we have been offered a trade-in value, I thought that I'd offer it on here to see if this would do as a 'first car' or similar for anyone.

It's a 2016 Corsa 1.4 Limited Edition - they did two engine outputs at 75 and 90 bhp and this is the higher output version.

Just MOT'd today with 19,260 miles.

It has an advisory for pads on the front - the warning light isn't showing and I think he was just needing to write something down but I'm also assuming that anyone from D3/D4 won't be coming from the next street... once I know you are coming, I'll stick a set of pads on it!

All in very good condition - it has one small mark on the offside mirror and a small graze on the nearside front alloy.

Full service history with Vauxhall - Charlie has been the one owner from new.

Photos:

The registration number is currently being transferred onto retention and it will revert to the original 66 plate number prior to sale.

The dealer reckoned they would retail this at £7,500 to £7,750 - I'm hoping that it's fair to offer it on here for £6,750.

New car is due for 31st July so come and have a look, have a (distanced...) cup of tea and make me a sensible offer!
 D4 Commercial - 65 Plate, 2016MY

D5 Commercial - Handed back when I left that job…
D4 Commercial (2014MY) - gone
D4 Commercial SDV6 - Baltic Blue (also gone)
D1 300TDi... 2" lift, HD bumpers (both), detachable tow hitch, 9,500lb winch, 235/85/16 muds and plenty of other toys (gone to make way for the next toy...)

Smiles per Mile - Tornado Motorsports caged Evo 3... 100" Defender look-alike, with Range Rover running gear - all fully IVA'd and registered! 

Post #216138016th Jul 2020 2:14 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >