Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] Land Rover Discovery 2006 Auto SE spec (higher VED banding)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
finn

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] Land Rover Discovery 2006 Auto SE spec (higher VED banding)

Thought id try on here just in case as getting messed about elsewhere, id like as much as possible before i resort back to ebay Censored but £3,000 with everything seems reasonable

My discovery for the last few years some good points some not so good so I will try and list as much information as possible.
Its been well used 😊

Good Points

It’s a Land Rover
Huge amounts of receipts, including turbo and Electronic Air suspension all being done in the last couple of years
4 recent tyres <500 miles and Oil and Filer
MOT until Feb 19 no issues
Air con re gassed last summer
Black leather heated seats, electric memory for front
Grey 3m Wrap (silver excellent body underneath)
Rear partition for the dogs and separation for the boot
Removeable Tow bar (towed bikes and jet skis) with electrics
Rear Boot liner
Rubber mats and load cover
Sat Nav updated to 2015 I think
Rear discs and pads last year I think
Black Bling wheels (scuffed)
Side steps (1 hit a rock so is marked)
2 keys
Roof Bars and cross bars
Center consoul fridge
Recent fuel pump
Chipped so a little quicker than usual

Bad Points

It’s a Land Rover

245,000 miles ish its in daily use the first 160k was a director motorway lugger then was used by a furniture maker, it was wrapped in Carbon black when I got it so I had it rewrapped in grey as after 4 years it needed doing, the current wrap has been in place for the last 2 years.
It’s had beagles in the back every day for their walks so will be some dog hair im afraid.

The gearbox does make some noises not all the time but its had a reconditioned transfer box last year and it maybe the torque converter needs doing ive had it looked at a couple of times by different gearbox people who seem to think the torque converter may need doing either way its been doing this for the last 50,000 miles (confirmed by previous owner)

Some rust here and there if your bothered but was previously wax oiled

The radio has decided to stick in phone mode so sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t, ive tried all the you tube fixes but still the same but the sat nav is fine so if you are any good with electrics then maybe you can fix it.

I also don’t used the electronic handbrake as its an auto and although it works it sometimes squeals like a piggy so either way it may need a new pump if your bothered.

It had a parrot kit in it although in the car ive up plugged it but wiring still there if you want it.

So if you are looking for a workhorse come and have a look and a drive but if you want perfection its not for you.

Located near chester and happy to meet locally for viewings or test pilots with insurance and yes i can happily deliver at £1 a mile to be paid upfront

you may also notice a crack in the bumper which has been there since i bought it and also mention the closing mirrors the drivers side doesn’t close in, it works fine on movement just not the full close.

The tow bar key is in the car as well as an extra rear number plate i will get all the books and papers together in the next couple of days and take another picture of all together.

chris 07703566616
 CW  
Post #19337195th Apr 2018 1:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

order no 180405-249

Thanks Thumbs Up
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #19337375th Apr 2018 2:16 pm
finn

United Kingdom 

Deposit being paid from a very nice forum member so hopefully sold
Thanks
 CW  
Post #19340536th Apr 2018 3:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >