Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: Other Vehicles

[Sold] Range Rover Vogue TDV8 (3.6) for sale
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
jonnyboy54321

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 GS Auto Indus SilverDiscovery 4
[For Sale] Range Rover Vogue TDV8 (3.6) for sale

After getting on for six years, its sadly time to sell our Range Rover - very reluctantly. I bought a Disco 3 to try it out as a works vehicle - it is superb for what I need so have just bought a D4 - and the D3 and Rangey have to go, I just can't justify keeping the two when Mrs JB is also gadding about in her Boxster, and somehow my clients view a RR as too ostentatious no matter what age it is but a much newer Disco apparently aint!

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

So, 2007 car, 135k miles. FSH, with more detail since we bought it. I will need to add to this list as things come back to me, but we've done - lower arms (twice, once recently), battery (twice, once recently) brakes and droplinks, EGR valves and thermostat housing, boost pipes, alternator, recent air con condenser, a couple of airbags, transfer box replaced then re-replaced as faulty (there's a thread), autobox fluid and filter, diff oils, and of course she's been serviced annually whether needed or not.

Spec wise she's a vogue with cherry wood (my fave), tyres changed to 255/55/20's for the ride quality, they've got loads left on them, venture cam is present, we fitted the Westfalia removable towbar, she also has a working FBH with the T91 (?) remote which is superb, and a Trioma streaming device (there's a thread) as the cd player was a bit temperamental. I regularly check her out with the GAP IID and all is good.
She's done a few European jaunts in her 40k with us, and lots of trips up north, each one was just so super comfortable - and that's why she's doubled the length of my previous longest-serving car!!!!!

There are three pin dents on the bonnet, stonechips, a couple of scratches on the nearside, and a diesel mark on the osr quarter that's been there since we got her, it doesn't really show up in pics etc but I believe in brutally honest descriptions. Wheels are decent - one spoke has a deep scratch - I should pop the spare on really but have a poorly shoulder at the mo. Rear arches have not blown, there's some surface marks on the inner rim but it's nowhere near through, wants a re-treat I guess hence the price I have set. MOT is Feb if I recall correctly. Reg is blanked in the pics as she's on a p/plate that I inherited elsewhere and that is coming off (unless someone with the initials BJT happens to offer me some lovely extra monies along with the car!!!!!!). She's going on ebay at a higher asking price within a few days but I wanted to offer her here first, with a donation if its where she sells . £6500

Pics below once I can get them to work. John

Last edited by jonnyboy54321 on 13th Oct 2021 3:26 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #225676212th Oct 2021 8:58 pm
Lrstaylor

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Adriatic BlueDiscovery 3

Great looking car, is it the 4.4 or 3.6 ? Tdv8

Post #225684813th Oct 2021 3:20 pm
jonnyboy54321

Its a 3.6, have just amended the title, thanks for the heads up.

Post #225685013th Oct 2021 3:27 pm
jonnyboy54321

Sold

Post #225845224th Oct 2021 6:45 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >