Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: All Other Items

[For Sale] Watches for Sale
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Rex911

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Watches for Sale

Thinking of thinning the herd as I am not wearing these much anymore. I will not go photo heavy on here but will send hi res images to anyone who requires them. These can also be viewed on various posts on Paneristi - username Rex911 and Watch U Seek forums - username 911rex.

1. Bell & Ross BR03-92 PVD case, complete with box and papers and the following OEM straps - Black Rubber, Yellow Rubber, Velcro, Black Leather, White Leather. Also Purple Croc, Black Croc, Antique Brown and Aaron Bespoke Digi Camo - very nice. Includes strap tools - £1500 ono

2. Bell & Ross BR02 1000m pro diver in PVD with the orange markers. Box and Papers , OEM Rubber and Velcro. BR Bands Black Croc, Orange Croc and Black Carbon effect - really great piece - £1800 ono

3. U Boat Bronze 47mm - box and papers like new condition with antique OEM strap and buckle and additional rubber Isofrane - £1400 ono

4. Oris Depth Gauge - SS Case, Box Papers, Bracelet, Black Rubber, Yellow Rubber, full cleaning kit and tools - mint condition - £1900 ono

Call me on 07597506406 to discuss.

Thanks

Post #220410821st Jan 2021 2:46 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >