Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > In Car Electronics (D3)

Sat nav
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
v8bobtail

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3
Sat nav

Hi guys this is my first question on here so forgive me if this has been asked before but i was just wondering if the off road navigation option that is on the HSE sat nav can be activated on the SE (which we have just brought and loving it) if anybody knows if or how this can be done pls tell me Thumbs Up Great site by the way Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #45280011th Apr 2009 9:25 pm
SJR

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

Quick, run for cover and hide Laughing Whistle
 I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 - 

Post #45280211th Apr 2009 9:28 pm
SJR

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

And then check this section of the forum which will explain the above comment and point you in the right direction Wink Thumbs Up
 I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 - 

Last edited by SJR on 11th Apr 2009 9:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #45280311th Apr 2009 9:29 pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Specifically this...

http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic33114.html

Thumbs Up
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #45280611th Apr 2009 9:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Shocked

Post #45281411th Apr 2009 9:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
v8bobtail

Bow down thanks guys, guess i just need to find somebody nearby with a laptop then!!! anybody fancy earning a pint or 2? Wink

Post #45281811th Apr 2009 9:57 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Well the software is not quite released yet, one or two days more to go.
You have however obviously asked the question at the right place, because Disco3.co.uk really is where it is at in respect of news of any such progressive developments. Members here are generally friendly, helpful and most tuned in to the current D3 scene and all that is happening, and for sure we are most glad and humbled to be associated with them in our efforts for members of the D3 enthusiast community in general. In fact many may appreciate my last post here as being the shortest i have ever made on the subject Rolling with laughter

As you will have gathered however, from reading the many comments in the various threads, and this one already, the ability to now simply enable advanced features that many enjoy only having paid for the top of the range models, with a super simple click of the mouse is a much debated and particularly hot topic at present, with some being for and some being against for whatever reason.
However in respect of getting / having your own equipment to do it V getting it done by someone, there are pros and cons i feel i must raise your awareness of some aspects.

It is ultimately possible for a dealer to undo the new additional benefits, should they wish and there is the question of that possibly occurring after re sale of the car when new owners may have become used to the features being present. There is also added traditional diagnostic capability in having our equipment anyway.

Obviously we are the designers, manufacturers and vendors of said equipment, and as such our views and comments may ordinarily be deemed biased, But many here have come to appreciate that we are not the usual money grabbing corporate suit types. For example you will note that we come from in Cyprus and have been here for 10 years plus 8). Being 100% brits, we are therefore already semi retired and we really do what we do far more to keep ourselves active and interested and for the sake of the challenge rather than to attempt to become some new world dominating corporation.

just food for thought. Thumbs Up

warmest regards

Post #45307012th Apr 2009 7:12 pm
DSL
Keeper of the wheelie bin 

Ukraine 

SJR wrote:
Quick, run for cover and hide Laughing Whistle

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #45307112th Apr 2009 7:15 pm
v8bobtail

Bow down hi bbs first i would like to thank you all for making me feel welcome (well the the one's that haven't run away Twisted Evil )((i'll find you)) and for your replys, how much will your product be? where will it be available from?
Regards
bobtail

Post #45312912th Apr 2009 9:31 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >