DISCO4.COM > FS: Other Vehicles

SOLD 1981 Series 3 diesel, offers around £9350
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
ruffy

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 S Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
SOLD 1981 Series 3 diesel, offers around £9350

Ad purchased, ref 221027-105.

I know that many of my fellow Land Rover addicts own, or would like to own, more than one hence posting this here. Unfortunately I don’t have the time or space to justify keeping my S3. It would be an ideal candidate for a light restoration or just enjoy as is. I know what it’s worth (see below) so no silly offers please!

1981 88” hard top diesel, just over 100k miles. Rebuilt on a galvanised chassis around 4 years ago. Original block and crank, new head and full engine rebuild, new fuel tank, parabolic springs, axles refurbished, bulkhead welded and waxoyled, freewheeling hubs. I have replaced the starter motor, glow plugs, oil and filter, sump gasket, Roamerdrive transfer case fitted. Quite an interesting history, it was exported to the Republic of Ireland when new, I bought it there in April 2021 and exported it back to the UK in October 2021. I have the original cardboard Eire registration document which is quite rare, as they are normally replaced when the vehicle changes ownership. It is now UK registered and tax and MOT exempt (although it does have an MOT). I also have the BMIHT certificate. I have a written valuation from a local classic car expert and an agreed insurance valuation of £10,000. Original SIII are increasingly rare and values are only going to go up. I would accept a sensible offer close to £9350

2007 V8 S

1981 88” diesel GONE
2007 FFRR TDV8 Overfinch GONE
2000 Defender 90 TD5 GONE
2007 FFRR 4.2 Supercharged GONE
2009 Discovery TDV6 S GONE
1990 RR 3.9 V8 VSE GONE 

Post #231270227th Oct 2022 10:34 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >