DISCO4.COM > General

STOLEN - Ifor Williams Trailer
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
RLD
Uncle Ray 

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
Trailer

Last night just after 10o clock my twin axle Iver Williams trailer got nicked out of my work yard it was seen being driven away a few miles away a big box one full of welding gear all manner of stuff about 10 grans worth + the trailer it self Crying or Very sad
 Home of RLD Hidden winch mounts Spare wheel Locks Trailer Body Fabrication [email protected] D3/4 sump plates MY 14 sump plates and the Discovery Sport wheel protectors Discovery 5 wheel locks
more Helsport tents and other things for camping Law of Mechanical Repair:
"After your hands are coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee!" 

Post #4669810th Mar 2006 8:19 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
SN

B*stards Evil or Very Mad - I hope you get it back mate! And I guess the insurance company is already preparing its case for a non-payout! Evil or Very Mad
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #4670510th Mar 2006 9:15 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Thats bad. What does it look like, and what general areas is your yard in?. I will be out and about around Manchester today and will keep my eyes peeled for what its worth. Hope you find it.

Post #4670610th Mar 2006 9:16 am
10forcash

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

I'd do time to deal with scroats like these that deprive people of making an honest living Evil or Very Mad
hope everything works out well mate

Post #4670910th Mar 2006 9:43 am
RLD
Uncle Ray 

Trailer

It is the biggest box trailer Iver williams do 12 ft it is white just looks a big trailer nothing very special not to many about as you have to order these and there is a 4 to5 month Waite for them Crying or Very sad
 Home of RLD Hidden winch mounts Spare wheel Locks Trailer Body Fabrication [email protected] D3/4 sump plates MY 14 sump plates and the Discovery Sport wheel protectors Discovery 5 wheel locks
"After your hands are coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee!" 

Post #4671110th Mar 2006 9:57 am
RLD
Uncle Ray 

Trailer

The trailer just north of Manchester Blackburn it was seen going towards the m65 Blackburn Darwen possible towards Liverpool Question

Post #4671310th Mar 2006 10:05 am
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Have the police taken an interest? surely if it is known to have got to the motorway network then the cameras that are everywhere will be able to track it?

Post #4671610th Mar 2006 10:18 am
SN

Gareth wrote:
Have the police taken an interest?
You've got to be kiiding - they're only going to take an interest if it is stolen faster than 70mph... ...or parked on a double yellow!

I'll keep an eye out too - but if it was headed towards Scouse land...
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #4672110th Mar 2006 10:55 am
RLD
Uncle Ray 

Stolen trailer

Just the last two days bean sorting out what was in the trailer all tolled there was about £28000 of equipment in when you sit down to go threw it all what is missing out of the work shop Shocked

Post #4727813th Mar 2006 5:58 pm
SN

Hope your insurance covers it! Confused
Post #4728013th Mar 2006 6:06 pm
shawn

England 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Bali BlueDiscovery 4

your insurance should cover it if you have goods in transit with your policy, my motor traders policy covers all the gear in my mobile tyre fitting van

cheers shawn

ps hope all works out ok
 bali blue disco 4 with rear dvd's, privacy glass, pre heat system, heated steering wheel, full size spare, piano black trim, ipod cable, 20 inch wheels and i love it loads more than my TDV8 RRS, KTM 250 EXC 2 Stroke for the real off road stuff  
Post #4741713th Mar 2006 9:52 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >