Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Faults & Fixes (D4)

Suspension Issues
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Spicerrr

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3
Suspension Issues

On my drive to work today I got a suspension error with a red light, got to work and read my codes and had the below.

The code U0132-87 & U0159-87 have always come back but never really caused an issue so I did not look into them.

The 4x4 screen was showing the rear right as floating up high, I got out and it was about 1/2 inches higher than the other side. I lowered the car down and back up to standard and it seemed to sort its self out.

On the way home the 4x4 screen also showed the rear right wheel doing up and down triggering the amber warning light when it bottomed out then going away as it went up again.

I also got 1 extra fault -

I'm not sure if its worth noting but I have had the check brake pads light on for the rear for about week and a half, I changed the left but due to it needing a new caliper and the storm has not been able to get around to the right side.

What's the best way to check if the ride height sensor is the issue? or is it just worth replacing it? I am sorting my brakes at the weekend so I will check the wiring is okay then but if its nether of those where would I start?

Sorry I know this has been done to death on this site.

Thanks in advance

Post #228127028th Feb 2022 7:39 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >