Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Team Valley Land Rover - What a difference
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Gonzo the Great

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Manual Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3
Team Valley Land Rover - What a difference

Just had to post this based on my recent experience with the guys at Team Valley.

The level of service from them has to seen to be believed, nothing is to much problem for them.

Called in with EPB squeal as per usual had already contacted S Censored stones who said it would be 2 weeks before they could look at it, so called Team Valley, explained my problem to which they said they were very busy but if I called in they would take a quick look & see what they could do.

Called in that afternoon demonstrated my fault to which they said sounded like actuator was sticking & they would need to strip the brakes to clean out & free off, would take a couple of hours but they would let me have courtesy car while they worked on it.

Called back that night brakes all sorted, they had also carried out a service campaign & checked for any other faults, car fully cleaned as well.

How can they be so good & the others so woefull, when i asked how much servicing was good job i was sitting down going to be saving on average of £140.00 compared to the stealers from s Censored stones.

Anyone in the North East if you love your Disco as much as me avoid the rest & go to Team Valley.

Sorry if this is boring but I cant belive the difference Thumbs Up
 I reject your reality & substitute my own  
Post #4166126th Feb 2009 8:38 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >