Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Yeovil Landrover (again) - how to make customer service easy
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
puffsorted

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
Yeovil Landrover (again) - how to make customer service easy

Well its taken 2 weeks of ownership but Yeovil LR are now my first point of call for any issues. I have a small issue with my Bluetooth accessory kit, very early unit with a number of little niggles.

One phone call to Yeovil Parts (I assume I talked to Nick) and

A) Knew exactly the problem, the LR technical bulletins on the subject, best (and cheapest) route to solve and crucially had obvious detailed knowledge of the product

B) Price given straight away with discount because of mentioning Disco3.co.uk - no nonsense of 'oh' and that price is plus VAT, and that price is plus ludicrous shipping charge and 'oh sir' of course there is VAT on your ludicrious shipping charge

C) Told when the new part will be shippied - not 'oh we will ship it when the slow boat for China docks' sometime we are not sure when

WHY WHY WHY WHY cannot everyone be like this...... its not hard!!!!! I am now a happy customer, good info, fair price and confident my new part will arrive quickly and will of course be a repeat customer.

I had the same conversation with a LR dealer who I won't mention except to say they sound like 'Hookers' and all I got was a 'Book the car in, earliest is the 9th of April and we will try and diagnose the problem and fleece you of an 'inspection fee' more than the cost of the unit purchased from Yeovil.

Post #44085919th Mar 2009 11:17 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >