DISCO4.COM > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

WTB rear seats and belts
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
tboner

United Kingdom 
WTB rear seats and belts

Anyone have for sale a set of rear seats and belts for a Disco 4

Black leather would be nice but hey Smile looking for these for my Disco 4 Commercial

If not anybody know where i should look for some

Thanks

Post #76498421st Feb 2011 6:59 pm
LiftedDisco

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial Auto Barolo BlackDiscovery 4

Rolling with laughter

Rarer than the proverbial rocking horse manure...

... not to mention a little naughty - the folks at Customs and Excise will be using your man parts as christmas baubles (assuming that they celebrate anything...) as the tax breaks for running a van mean that there are certain key stipulations.

You can get away with fitting day seats that are capable of being tipped and which allow full use of the load area... as soon as you have your post count up to five, drop me a PM and I may just be able to point you in the right direction...

Whistle

Oh, and sorry for being so negative for a first post... welcome to the Forum - 'tis truly a nice (and helpful) place to be!!!
 D4 Commercial - 65 Plate, 2016MY

D5 Commercial - Handed back when I left that job…
D4 Commercial (2014MY) - gone
D4 Commercial SDV6 - Baltic Blue (also gone)
D1 300TDi... 2" lift, HD bumpers (both), detachable tow hitch, 9,500lb winch, 235/85/16 muds and plenty of other toys (gone to make way for the next toy...)

Smiles per Mile - Tornado Motorsports caged Evo 3... 100" Defender look-alike, with Range Rover running gear - all fully IVA'd and registered! 

Post #76499421st Feb 2011 7:24 pm
tboner

United Kingdom 

Hi

No problem, i understand where you are coming from , we actually need these in so when required we can bolt them in to transport more than 1 person to site when and if the need requires. Looked at the rear drop in ones but we need to load large box's and loading these in between the rear drop seats and the front cargo area is not that clever and someone will get badly hurt if there is an accident. Amazes me on the commercial side we also run Nissans that have 2 rows of seats that are commercial out of the factory with more toys than the Disco 4.

Do have 200+ posts on some of the sister forums by the way over the last 2 years FFRR , rrsport Smile
 2011 Disco 4 SDV6

2011 FFRR 4.4 TDV8 The Mother 

Post #76501321st Feb 2011 7:59 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >