Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > My Discovery 3

Another one!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Jimbob42

2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3
Another one!

So we currently have a 2006 Tonga SE which we paid a mere 1500 for almost 2 years ago and after fixing some minor electrical gremlins has been an absolute gem for 205k! Now I have purchased a 2007 GS in cairns blue, full history and a mere 92k! Had to buy as there is tons of history. Purchased to break as I need a new auto box in the Tonga but this seems far to good to do that to it! Lovely colour and the underside although showing surface rust is very good. Will go over and sort jobs, like glow plugs and other cosmetic items.
Click image to enlarge

Update
She’s now done, bar MOT next week. The wheels are temporary as these are for the D4 project and I’m waiting on refurb ones to swap wheels round. May be on HSE rims bit not sure yet. Very impressed with it and mileage with history means it drives very well. The gearbox is super smooth, engine power and response is great with remap and egr delete. It will be for sale towards the end of the month as it will fund the d4 project. Is it worth adding a towbar and electrics as I have them spare or not add the value they sell for separate? Also struggling to value it with such low miles. It’s a GS spec auto with grey cloth, 7 seats and fully working air con!

Click image to enlarge

Post #235321315th Nov 2023 7:54 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >