Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > General (D4)

Anything to look out for?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
markate

2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Aintree GreenDiscovery 4

2016 MY Discovery should have a small white funnel as the diesel misfuelling device. Without it you won't be able to fill the vehicle from a fuel can as the fuel filler will only open with a diesel sized/shaped nozzle.

Post #223239925th May 2021 3:44 pm
tle

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Indus SilverDiscovery 4

jmw wrote:
tle wrote:
The dealer is dragging their heels on the green gear selector light. Saying they've sat in other cars and there is no light either, showed them the pics from here on a 2015 model https://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/gear-selector-light-155578.html

Their stance is they will change it, but if there is no green light afterwards I'll be stung with the cost (£480).

I'm thinking to just leave this and take it into a LR dealer closer to home at a later date as it should be covered under the LR warranty.

Mine was replaced under LR warranty although sometimes warranty companies can refuse if they think the fault existed at the time of sale and that the supplying dealership should have sorted it.

You may have already seen this, but if not it might be worth sharing it with the dealership?

https://www.disco3.co.uk/gallery/albums/us...7-1020.pdf

Also, did you check that the dash illumination was turned right up as it’s sometimes difficult to see the green gear selector light if it’s dimmed.

I did send that over, the only thing making me hesitant on relying on that is that it specifies for the North American market

"
MARKETS:
NAS
"

Will a UK vehicle be within the same VIN range?
VIN: 704668-840480

EDIT: Have just confirmed the VIN is in that range and it's being looked at with the service department so hopefully it will be getting done.

Post #223240925th May 2021 4:00 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >