Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Outstanding Service from JLR
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
cloudwind

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
Outstanding Service from JLR

Whilst not LR Discovery related I thought I would share a positive experience or Jaguar Land Rover.

I am thoroughly impressed with the service that we have just received from JLR on my wife's e-pace.

SWMBO e-pace cooling fan started kicking in flat out after 5 or 10 mins or gently driving and after a quick Google search it was apparent that there is a known issue with the water pumps on these. I suggested to the Mrs that that she should call JLR assist who attended in just over an hour and confirmed that the electronic water pump had a faulty valve and it needed replacement and they would arrange it. They emailed the report within 5 minutes and a duplicate report arrived from the AA who I assume operate JLR Assist. We were then telephoned almost immediately by the AA who advised that they had arranged for our local JLR dealer Grange in Hatfield to complete the repair and that a courtesy car was available for collection anytime in the next 48hrs. Impressive.
The following day, Saturday, I suggested that we call Grange to ensure they had a car and that it was OK to drop the e-pace off which they confirmed was the case. We dropped the car off, left some contact details and were assured that all repair costs would be covered by warranty without us even asking, they then handed her the keys to a Discovery Sport HSE with 2k miles on the clock as the courtesy car. Nice car, but not as much fun as the e-pace according to the Mrs.
The following Friday, Grange JLR called to say the car was ready and we could collect anytime in the next 48hrs which we did on Sat morning. As you would expect the car was cleaned inside and out and looked like new. We were given supporting paperwork detailing the works done and after a shufty around the showroom went on our way.

This was a first class service and was a real surprise as we were kind of expecting a battle to get the work done as the car was still usable. The service beat that we have received from Merc and Audi in the past and is on a par with the high service levels we have had from Porsche.

Well done JLR Assist and Grange JLR Hatfield

My wife hates my D3 and it did make me laugh that her courtesy car was a Discovery albeit a Sport.

Nigel

Post #212341124th Feb 2020 9:07 am
Red Merle

United Kingdom 

Good to hear Thumbs Up

How can your good lady possibly hate a D3 though?! Rolling Eyes
 2011 - 2015: 3 x FL2
2015 - 2017: 2 x D4
2017 to date: FFRR SDV8
2023 to date: FL2 as a second car

2021 to date: Hinckley built ‘14 Triumph Trophy 1200
2022 to date: Hinckley built ‘14 Triumph Trophy 1200 & sidecar!
(One of only two known to exist in the world!) 

Post #212347624th Feb 2020 1:36 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >