Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: Other Vehicles

[Sold] 2006 Mitsubishi L200 2.5 DI-D Warrior Double Cab Pickup
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
pjm-84

Ukraine 
[For Sale] 2006 Mitsubishi L200 2.5 DI-D Warrior Double Cab Pickup

Just seeing if anyone is interesting / looking for one of these?

It belonged to my Late Father (now transferred into my name). I did consider using the vehicle for a while but I didn't like the dogs (one old and susceptable to fits) being in the "Truckman" / remote from us. So I bought the XC70

Mileage is a little over 106k. Condition is not bad, particularly for a pickup but it does have a few dents and scratches. Interior is good but it comes with the obilgatory stitched drivers seat (I was going to buy my Dad a replacement seat base but he had someone stitch it and told me not to bother).

Does what it says on the tin, and doesn't appear to have had a hard life.

Good bits -
Low mileage at 106k
Its cheap. I've sat on it for a while since my Father passed but now feel that I can part company with it. Looking for £3500 (because of the "Truckman" which adds value).
VED is low. I think £140 per year as its registered as a LGV.
Automatic
Leather
Its had a full service / gearbox flush (I did it with him)/ all the oils etc / its probably had a belt change but I will check as I'm back up there tomorrow (he kept a little book ... being previously an HGV fitter)
NSR front drive shaft was replaced due to a small vibration >65mph

Bad bits -

Underside is sound but it will need undersealing. Mentioned this to my Dad when he bought it in 2020 but he wasn't too concerned and never got around to doing it. Sadly
It had a interior light fuse issue back in Jan 2022. I spent a lot of time with my Dad explaining the problem (I can read drawings) and suggested a replacement atac? unit (which I would buy). Refused to accept this. Stupidly I mentioned bypassing the atac and this is what he did. Oddly proclaimed that he had a great idea and would bypass the Atac which he didn't think was the problem. So it works
Its needs a run. Its done about 15miles since mid August but it is started and run/ moved around everytime I visit.
My Dad has the white lettering fitted on the outside on the rears, which are new, not realising that that the fronts were on the inside

Car is located in South Wales. I'm back up there tomorrow. Thumbs Up

Post #23136344th Nov 2022 9:41 pm
pjm-84

Ukraine 

Well after speaking to the insurance on Saturday morning, I found out that I could use it legally until next July so I taxed it for 6months (£77) and used it to run around in over the weekend and it drives well (50miles or so)

Post #23139076th Nov 2022 9:44 pm
Gulla

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

PM sent

Post #23141738th Nov 2022 12:00 pm
pjm-84

Ukraine 

Thanks Gulla, responded. Hope you understand and apologies. I've been toying with it all day and its been a difficult decision.

Now that I've found out that I can use the car I will keep hold of it. Probably do the work on it that I would have done with my Dad... Big Cry

Post #23143068th Nov 2022 10:05 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >