Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > General (D4)

Discounts on Disco 4 HSE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
bcleugh

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

Ian - must have been in on a better day than me, the sales guy looked like (and had about as much knowledge) as a guy on school work experience and just kept insisting i try glasses on to look at the floor where there was supposed to be a Disco Sport, tried to tell him i was more interested in the FF discovery he just glazed over. Shocked

Left disapointed but still with a pocket full of cash Mr. Green
 D1 200TDI 3 Door (Most expensive Land Rover ever as it got me hooked)
D1 300TDI 5 door
D2 TD5
D3 100,000+ Club
D4 XS
D4 Landmark 

Post #14030737th Jan 2015 7:55 pm
Scottbrad

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Loire BlueDiscovery 4

Hairy Dan wrote:
Scottbrad if it's from Steve from Stratstones at Newcastle it's not too good to be true it's correct Thumbs Up

I got mine in September and was just going to pay outright for it but they offered me that deal so I just bunged the money in a Santander 123 account with 3% interest and let it drip feed the finance Thumbs Up

That's the one! When I mentioned I was just going to pay cash his words were, well we have this other deal that we don't publicise much...

Post #14031857th Jan 2015 9:57 pm
TallPaul

United Kingdom 

Dealer (or salesman) usually makes something from selling some sort of finance, so maybe worth more to him to push that then take cash.

Read small print as well on the finance, sometimes you can take the £3K contirbution etc with the crap rate, then cancel the entire (finance) thing within X days by paying in full - some sort of financial cool down period etc. Always sounded like a lot of small print reading to me but others tell me it can be done and save some money.

I think at the moment the main challenge is there is more demand than supply, winter months always bad to buy a 4x4, your best to by the convertible in winter, and the disco in summer Wink
 Disco3 is now gone but not forgotten. Waiting for Disco6 with full aluminium construction weight reduction and hybrid engine...  
Post #14032687th Jan 2015 11:23 pm
RDR

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

Ive been dithering around of for the last 6 months on changing my D4, I'm torn between another D4 or FFR and have to say the last time i popped in for a "chat" the better deal seemed to be on the FFR discount wise. I can't seem to get much off a D4 at all. Finance is definitely the place to shop and keep a close eye on the total amount paid whilst the sales man bombards you with the finance jargon and going out to "chat" to the his boss yeh right Laughing its amazing how much the total figure suddenly shifts when they start messing with makeup of the deal finance vs trade in values and dealer contributions etc
 MY06 S - Gone but not forgotten
MY12 HSE - Gone
MY16 HSE Luxury - Sold
MY20 D5 HSE - Sold
Current RR L460 PHEV 

Post #14034518th Jan 2015 12:04 pm
hc76

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Waitomo GreyDiscovery 4

This week I have been quoted 7% plus 5% NFU discount on a new HSE. This is a straight deal with no part-ex. They are quoting March delivery.
 2016 D4 Landmark - Waitomo/Ebony
2012 D4 HSE - Orkney/Almond - gone
2009 D4 XS - Buckingham/Ebony - gone 

Post #140508610th Jan 2015 3:55 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >