DISCO4.COM > General (D4)

LHD adaptive headlights needed
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
lrovy

France 2010 LR4 5.0 V8 HSE Auto Unknown ColourLR4
LHD adaptive headlights needed

Hi All,

Could any of you recommend good source of post-lift LHD adaptive headlights? (can be used). I'm also considering buying RHD and converting them to LHD by headlight expert.

The car is US import and one headlight is crashed. Therefore at least one headlight is needed, but as there is small difference between US and non-US LHD version, I might either need to buy two, or adapt US one by having a headlight expert disassemble unit and replace the transparent indicator with orange one as US version has.

Looking at prices of new headlights for post-lift D4 there's stunning difference in price for LHD/RHD adaptive version of lights.

One of reasons might be that for LHD only genuine/LR versions are available by default whilst for RHD Valeo version is available too. But either way the LHD even then are +~400 quid more expensive.

Prices of these adaptive ones are prohibitive to say at least and am thinking about to give up and replace it with non-adaptive if won't be able to source one at reasonable price.

If any of you could recommend a place where Valeo adaptive ones could be purchased, I'd highly appreciate.

Example:
RHD - https://www.lrparts.net/vehicle/discovery-...drive.html

LHD - https://www.lrparts.net/vehicle/discovery-...-spec.html

Cheers

Post #22985495th Jul 2022 11:11 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >