BAD EXPERIENCE
77%
 77%  [7]
Total Votes: 9

discodog

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3
Stratstone Nottingham

Coachman.

I am glad that stratstone have sorted out your problems. In fairness they sorted out my tyre and they authorised Trinity in Hinckley to replace all the towbar electrics and fix the map lights and the door lock covers. My gripe with them is not that they have not fixed what is wrong but the fact that they can allow vehicles to leave their dealership having allegedly been checked over. I know for a fact that I would not take my vehicle back to them for any works, I will have it done by Trinity. I should not have to go shouting and screaming at a dealership for them to fix things they should not have sent the vehicle out with the problems.

They will still not get any positive feedback from me although it is a shame that the salesman has to deal with the complaints that are not any fault of his.

John
 ANYWHERE BUT STRATSTONE
SHINY SIDE UP GREASY SIDE DOWN
www.canineforum.co.uk 

Post #36503026th Oct 2008 3:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
diverdave

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Manual Orkney GreyDiscovery 4
dealers

hi all it seems to me that stratstone don,t want to know you afteryou have bought the d3 or afterthe warnat runs out had promblams with stratstone bury been going there for 6 yaers spent more than 70 grand had a promblem with the hand brake that was fitted in jan they said it would cost me for them to look at it so much for 12 months laber and parts.they said it is now looed at by stripping it down when the car is seravced but because we did not get it serced wit them we would have to pay.DON,T THINK SO went to HILLINGDALE in nelson near burnly they are GRAET THE D3 WILL GO THERE FROM NOW ON also paid 75 pounds for a platueam card loads of benafets the best one FREE MOTS ON THE D3 OR ANY OTHER D3 YPU GET FROM THEM well done hillingdale Bow down Bow down
 david race  
Post #3675691st Nov 2008 1:25 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
saw

United Kingdom 

Big Cry Anyone want to know about my first service at Guy Salmon??? Rolling with laughter

Post #3675761st Nov 2008 2:37 am
discodog

Guy Salmon

Ooooh Yes Please do tell.
 ANYWHERE BUT STRATSTONE
www.canineforum.co.uk 

Post #3676301st Nov 2008 11:54 am
Carabraxis

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Graphite LE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

I must say that I am really supprised about the experiences that others have written about Stratstones Nottingham.

I have bought 3 vehicles from them over the last few years and have always had very good service from them.

The sales staff have always been most helpfull and always remember me by name when they see me in the dealership.

From my experience, the same can be said about the service staff. I have just had my D3 in for some warranty work that needed doing. The service manager remembered me even though I've not been in for some time and sorted out all of the issues that needed dealing with.

I collected the vehicle this evening as agreed. It was spotlessly clean inside and out (there was a beach in the back when I dropped it off) and with the suspension work they did it was like driving a new car.

I suppose things always go wrong and these are usually the ones people rant about.

Post #37292112th Nov 2008 10:33 pm
The Coachman

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

Glad you have restored the balance a bit. Nice to hear they can and do get it right.

Post #37293112th Nov 2008 10:46 pm
stevie

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

I ve used Statstone Doncaster on a few occasions, never again. The left hand didnt know what the right hand was doing. They would not even look at replacing my sticky worn out steering wheel. So I thought I would try Statstone Nottingham, having just bought a new double cab defender from them. A helpful guy in service took a look and took a few pictures to send to land rover. He didnt fancy my chances and he was right, land rover said no. He suggested I rang land rover to complain. I now have a new wheel fitted ( although not quite straight ). So my dealings with them so far are positive. I will give them a try for the service on the defender, and if any good then the disco.

Post #3856349th Dec 2008 10:11 pm
discodog

Stratstone Nottingham

Carabraxis. Glad to hear that Stratstone have been good to you, i am a great believer in positive feedback as well as negative. My experience of Nottingham branch has not been good although as i did mention, the salesman (Roger) has been brilliant, he even changed the knackered spare wheel himself as no body was in the service department. Don't expect a salesman to get his hands dirty but he did without any hesitation. Finance chap whose name evades me was very good as well, again he took it on himself to authorise the repairs to my towbar wiring because he could not get hold of any body who would take charge of the problem. (Must find out his name). However that said the service and customer care i got from Trinity in Hinckley was fantastic, even though i do know someone who is unhappy with Trinity, my experiences with them have been great. Trinity for me from now on.
 ANYWHERE BUT STRATSTONE
www.canineforum.co.uk 

Post #3857199th Dec 2008 11:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >