Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > My Discovery 3

10FC TDV6 HSE Manual
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 8 <12345678>
BN

England 

Yes, I do that everytime. If you want some next time, let me know I get it trade.

Post #1782217th Sep 2005 2:36 pm
10forcash

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
Update

Chaps, after all the expectations of the Disco 3 I had from digesting this site (burp Shocked ) prior to delivery, I have to say, I'm disappointed Shocked Shocked
not one fault, paintwork blemish, not even a cheery 'this bit is broke' from the message centre (presumably because we have the few left that are not farmed out to India) despite my best efforts at trying to get the TR to throw a wobbly at Rockingham, it refuses to break Crying or Very sad (thats break, not brake Wink ) even the marathon accessory fitting weekend didn't faze it...
It pulls like a shire horse on steroids, even the audio system puts up with my taste in music Shocked
That said, I think it realises all is not well... everytime I ask it when it's going to go into the digital equivilent of a blue fit, it just says "sorry"

Best car I've ever owned, best car i've ever driven - simple as that
I really, really hate getting out of it and i'm now applying for jobs that have a four hour journey time from home just so i can have some 'quality time'... yer, I know, sad Embarassed Embarassed

Post #209732nd Oct 2005 6:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Dom Harvey
Lord of the Four Fingers 

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 GS Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4
Re: Update

10forcash wrote:
Chaps, after all the expectations of the Disco 3 I had from digesting this site (burp Shocked ) prior to delivery, I have to say, I'm disappointed Shocked Shocked
not one fault, paintwork blemish, not even a cheery 'this bit is broke' from the message centre (presumably because we have the few left that are not farmed out to India) despite my best efforts at trying to get the TR to throw a wobbly at Rockingham, it refuses to break Crying or Very sad (thats break, not brake Wink ) even the marathon accessory fitting weekend didn't faze it...
It pulls like a shire horse on steroids, even the audio system puts up with my taste in music Shocked
That said, I think it realises all is not well... everytime I ask it when it's going to go into the digital equivilent of a blue fit, it just says "sorry"

I really, really hate getting out of it and i'm now applying for jobs that have a four hour journey time from home just so i can have some 'quality time'... yer, I know, sad Embarassed Embarassed

You're not saying its better than s Censored x are you Shocked
 2004 Discovery 3 - gone
2006 Discovery 3 - gone
2008 Discovery 3 GS - gone
2011 Freelander LE Special Edition - gone
2007 Discovery 3 XS - gone
2012 Discovery 4 GS - current 

Post #209882nd Oct 2005 6:50 pm
10forcash

Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

depends who with...... Wink  
Post #209912nd Oct 2005 6:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Dom Harvey
Lord of the Four Fingers 

10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

aaah! forgot about playing away and the grass is greener Rolling Eyes
 2004 Discovery 3 - gone
2006 Discovery 3 - gone

Post #210032nd Oct 2005 7:00 pm
10forcash

Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

it doesn't count if it's in a different country / time zone Wink Laughing Laughing  
Post #210112nd Oct 2005 7:03 pm
Dom Harvey
Lord of the Four Fingers 

10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

it doesn't count if it's in a different country / time zone Wink Laughing
Laughing

Tell the Mrs that Question Question Question Question Shocked Shocked
 2004 Discovery 3 - gone
2006 Discovery 3 - gone

Post #210302nd Oct 2005 7:11 pm
10forcash

Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

it doesn't count if it's in a different country / time zone Wink Laughing
Laughing

Tell the Mrs that Question Question Question Question Shocked Shocked
eeeerrrrmm Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  
Post #210332nd Oct 2005 7:11 pm
BN

England 

10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

it doesn't count if it's in a different country / time zone Wink Laughing Laughing

Correct

Post #210352nd Oct 2005 7:13 pm
Coffeecup

England 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Galway GreenDiscovery 4

BN wrote:

Correct

Think they meant Geographical Time Zone, not different eras

Coffeecup

Tonga Green March 2005 TDV6 S - Tonga Green - Manual
Stornoway Grey May 2008 TDV6 SE - Stornoway Grey - Auto
Tonga Green Dec 2010 SDV6 XS - Galway Green - Auto 

Post #210402nd Oct 2005 7:15 pm
10forcash

Coffeecup wrote:
BN wrote:

Correct

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up  
Post #210422nd Oct 2005 7:16 pm
BN

England 

Coffeecup wrote:
BN wrote:

Correct

eras, what are they corn bits?

Post #210432nd Oct 2005 7:16 pm
Coffeecup

England 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Galway GreenDiscovery 4