Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > General (D4)

adaptive v normal xenons
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Sturge

United Kingdom 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Causeway GreyDiscovery 4

Thanks. Think that reinforces my thinking. Seem to be few HSE with any extras, and it seems backwards to lose extras on a newer car (my car had rear air con, adaptive xenon, top end audio, cool box etc) so seems like you down spec. Apart from 2 gears, bigger engine, more refined, etc Laughing Laughing

Keep looking and then need to pounce. Kicking myself for missing Steveraspberry's MY14 bargain a few months ago, exactly the rght spec, but so be it....

Yep, mine is original. bought brand new, and think it is the best car we've ever owned. 150,000 miles, 1 owner, but time to upgrade. Well maybe... It is such a good car.
 TDV6 HSE Lux (2014MY)
TDV6 HSE (2006MY - owned for 9 years and 150,000! - now replaced)
Mini Cooper SD 5 door
TVR Chimaera 450
Series II 1960 Diesel 

Post #136223921st Oct 2014 11:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
paulmeryan

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

Mine's an 06 plated HSE with fridge, adaptive cornering xenons and rear air con etc and about to hit 150,000 miles with Mikey doing the service later this week I hope.

No plans to change her she runs extremely well. In fact I am embarking on colour coding her to refresh her look as she is starting to look slightly dated. But ive spent a bit on her and know where we stand with one another so not tempted by D4 which doesn't seem to have enough over my D3 to justify the expense.

Did park next to a MY14 FFRR with the crazy gorgeous forwards swept alloys in Glasgow Queen St earlier today and found myself wondering how old they're going to be by the time I can afford one.
 VR6 > 330D Touring > D3 HSE > !?XC90?!  
Post #136480527th Oct 2014 7:00 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >