Page 7 of 9 <123456789>
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hello Ray.

Thanks for your reply.
Yes the limits are as follows:

0-60k miles, 5 years age max: PLATINUM
60-80k miles, 8 years age max: PREMIER
80-100k miles, 10 years age max: SILVER.

All the prices can be viewed on our website: www.warrantyuk.co.uk
The prices are the same across the board of all levels of cover.
However the details for each level can be seen on the website under the downloadable PDF tab.
12 months interest free and road side assistance for 2 years or more warranty purchased is applicable for all levels of cover.

Thanks again Thumbs Up

Post #6581158th Jun 2010 5:20 pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Kam, I've sent a mail as well, but I'm a little confused (easily done I know...)

I have 58,100 miles and just over 3 years old, so I can pay the same price for a three year warranty, would that cover me for platinum for the three years, or platinum for the next 1900 miles and then would go on to Premier for the next 20k and then go onto Silver for the next 20k after that. Or would I be covered at Platinum level for the entire three years?

Also, just to be clear (I think this applies to Ray too) is the pricing on the website now the Upgraded pricing for wear and tear or is that seperate pricing?

Cheers
Ian
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #6581168th Jun 2010 5:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi Ian.

Thanks for asking the questions as it helps us clear up any queries/issues for all.
The differing levels of cover are applicable at the start of the policy term as to what your vehicle has covered and how old it is at the start. There aren't any mileage restrictions on the warranties during the term.

Also the pricing on the website is for the standard packages as being sold currently.

The wear and tear inclusive packages, we have to quote per vehicle as there are a lot of differing tick boxes and the policy is tailored, so please get in touch directly for a quote for those.

Thanks again!

Post #6581178th Jun 2010 5:38 pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Thanks Kam,
Again, just to be clear, if I take out a 3 year warranty NOW at 58,100 miles, I will get Platinum cover for the whole three years regardless of the mileage that I do once I've taken it out?

Cheers

Ian
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #6581258th Jun 2010 5:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kam100

United Kingdom 

Yes on the current packages offered on the website this is the case.
You will also get 3 years road side assistance on the packages we are offering on our website. (or for however long you take the warranty - minimum 2 years to qualify).

You can quote, buy and view full T&C's for these packages on our website right now.

For an example of a wear and tear cover policy, this is in the development stage currently.
1 year only available right now.
No interest free payments option, and no road side assistance package included, however we can work out a good deal on this anyway via our current website as a stand alone package.

I will put some examples of D3's on the wear and tear inclusive package, once everything has been confirmed and we have stretched the package as much as possible for our customers.

Thanks again for your interest.
Thumbs Up

Post #6581288th Jun 2010 6:01 pm
JDB

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Kam - can I do a 2yr warranty (with breakdown/recovery) and then pay extra to take out the "family" option - ie as I have 2 other cars and 1 motorbike (I currently use RAC Home/Roadside/Recovery/Onward travel) and am also unsure if this equates?
Who turns up to the breakdown - an agent/local garage I guess?
Thanks in advance.

Post #67747128th Jul 2010 8:38 pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi JDB.
Yes we can sort this out.
We will throw in the 2 year UK Mondial for free, but can charge the extra £65.10 and make it up to the family pack cover.
So two year warranty with the european road side would be: £665.10

Payable by debit/credit card or over 12 months spread interest free.
You can buy this via our website: www.warrantyuk.co.uk or email me direct: [email protected] and i can get this sorted out for you.

Many thanks Thumbs Up

Post #67761729th Jul 2010 9:55 am
JDB

Kam - that looks promising - I will have a chat with my "budget controller" asap.
Thanks for a prompt response,

Post #67762229th Jul 2010 9:59 am
kam100

United Kingdom 

No worries, hope to hear from you soon.
Anything else you need to know, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Post #67762929th Jul 2010 10:10 am
JDB

kam100 wrote:
Hi JDB.
Yes we can sort this out.
We will throw in the 2 year UK Mondial for free, but can charge the extra £65.10 and make it up to the family pack cover.
So two year warranty with the european road side would be: £665.10

Payable by debit/credit card or over 12 months spread interest free.
You can buy this via our website: www.warrantyuk.co.uk or email me direct: [email protected] and i can get this sorted out for you.

Many thanks Thumbs Up

Kam - I note on your website, that cover is only for breakdown cover of vehicles upto 7 years old.
Do you do anything for older vehicles - I am loking to cover my *********************** for 2 people (partner & I) so only 2 would ever be in use at once - if that makes sense. As I read it your family cover would not work?
I am looking ultimatley to do a 2 or 3 year warranty on the Disco and breakdown cover for my partner and I in any of our vehicles.
Thanks in advance

Last edited by JDB on 13th Aug 2010 1:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #68165211th Aug 2010 9:26 am
kam100

United Kingdom 

For the roadside assistance the car can be no older than 16 years so we could offer cover on all of them except the 73 classic. The cover is attached to the car so any driver would be covered. We can also offer a warranty on the Disco 05 but would need to have been registered after today’s date in 2005 to get the platinum cover otherwise it would be premier cover (this also depends on the mileage).

Please feel free to give us a call on 0121 622 8122 to discuss your requirements in further detail.

Thanks
Thumbs Up

Post #68167411th Aug 2010 11:43 am
discoBizz

United Kingdom 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Hi kam,

been reading the thread with interest as my LR 3-year warranty is expiring at the end of next month...

Another forum member asked if your product extends to European cover, at main dealer/authorised LR service centres but you replied by pm... so I will ask as well, since my D3 spends a lot of of it's time abroad.

From the pdf document definition of "geographical limits" it seems it does, just confirming I understand this point correctly Thumbs Up

Thanks,
Biz
 ==> Guide - Inexpensive AV Modification
==> Guide - Extend the multimedia of your Discovery III (September 2011, v1.2 uploaded)  
Post #68198812th Aug 2010 12:06 pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi Biz,

You are covered on our Warranty package as long as the fault occurs within the geographical limits which are Great Britain, Northern Island, Channel Island, Isle of Man and the European Union.

Hope this helps Thumbs Up

Cheers

Post #68201712th Aug 2010 1:28 pm
mad max

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 5 Seat Manual Rimini RedDiscovery 3
warranties

So, people is this a good warranty to have or not? I have been reading this for hours over and over Confused I would take out the 3year cover with a one off payment Big Cry A simple yes or no will do me Thumbs Up
regards

Post #68434920th Aug 2010 12:44 pm
pagoda

Canada 2016 LR4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Yulong WhiteLR4

Good luck with getting an answer. I asked the same question a few months ago as I was in the same position. It seems that lots of people have asked lots of questions, but either no one has taken the warranty, or those that have seem to have been fortunate not to have needed it and so can't comment on the cover.
 PAGODA  
Post #68540323rd Aug 2010 10:40 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 7 of 9 <123456789>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >